23 August 2010

Hello Friend

Now that Vera's bout of secretions has sort of cleared, we're letting the munchkins have more together time.


They both seem more aware of each other's presence now.

Times like these are so wonderful...not busying with baby or medical care, just watching them do their thing.

Such moments make me think of how "it's all worth it." My days may be filled with Vera-&-Daen Things-To-Do, but that makes my life full. There is none of the emptiness I had experienced during my earlier career days.

4 comments:

Olivia said...

I've been reading your blog for some time. I think you're a great mom with so much patience. :)

Anonymous said...

o man. o wow. so nice! :-) HUGS

B

Anonymous said...

Awww....little Vera is really enjoying the company of her brother! Yes, times like these - very blissful. Daen also, wonderful eye-contact with his sister already! Enjoy :) Auntie Kay

Cathy said...

Thank you so much for the videos. It really make things real to me when I watch. Vera is already stronger than Annabel in her standing. So proud of her and all your hard, diligent work is paying off. Also the fact that Vera will stay on her tummy to play is remarkable. Again thank you for choosing to stay home, it is an added benefit for us so you can blog.