30 May 2010

The More We Are Together


Daen is 2 months old now. He's become more aware of his surroundings, watches faces intently, and smiles socially now. Vera and he are not exactly playing with each other yet...but we look forward to the day.


Here, you can see clearly their relative sizes. I like that he's 'looking up' to his chea chea (big sister).

Here, he's watching intently as Vera claps her hands.

Of course there'll come the day when he overtakes her on all fronts. But for now, he's got some catching up to do!

6 comments:

Serene Ho said...

Beautiful! Vera has grown so much. I'm sure Daen will enjoy the company of Vera. Makes me smile when I see them. BTW, May, I would like to know: did you keep Daen's cord blood after he was born?

Yin May said...

Yes actually. We will consult soon to see if it can possibly help Vera in any way. For siblings there is a 75% match.

Jillian said...

Hey May, the kids look lovely, can't believe Daen is already 2 months old. Time flies!

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy said...

So precious May, I love seeing them together and him looking up at his big sissy. Thank you for keeping us updated and sharing pictures.

Blue Maiden said...

Vera is so beautiful. I adore her. And, he's a handsome young fella. It's so nice to see the progress. Stay strong! -Cori