21 May 2010

Look At Me!


I've been so pre-occupied with Daen that I feel like I'm short-changing Vera on quality time.

I love that I caught this split second shot. Here, she looks as if she's trying to get my attention by 'performing' Mommy's favourite act. She's by no means recovered from her congestion - Mr. Mucus seems to be hanging around for a longgggg time, even though we're shooing him off with the suction machine.

To be honest, the only time I spend with Vera these days is when I suction her 3 times a day. The rest of the time I'm attending to Daen, eating, or catching some sleep. Time to blog is rare nowadays, or I'm mostly too tired!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

We totally understand how busy you are. We will rest assured if something is wrong with Vera you will report so we can lift your family up in prayer. I am totally stressed and burnt out. Praying that mr. mucous will go far away and that you will know that you are doing all you can.. Take care of yourself.

Serene Ho said...

We know ... you have to take care of yourself too. Love the picture May! It's really great to see her able to "communicate" with you using physical means. In a way, it's good. Makes her independent. Hope the mucus dry up and her nose clears quickly!

Anonymous said...

try to make a day soley for Vera.
She might be wondering why the attention Mummy had on her is no longer the same ever since lil bro came along.

Please don't let her feel the negative way.

worried mum

tumbleweed in space said...

OMG i sooo wanna visit! tell us when's a good time okay? they have both grown! HUGS & LOVE

B

Anonymous said...

This post is really poignant to me...for some reason. Little Vera is a knowing little girl already...she's definitely aware of her surroundings.
:) Kay