25 November 2012

Bye Bye Milk Teeth, Hello New Teeth

"No splints please, it's my past-time!"
Three of Vera's front milk teeth went shaky and came off. She is coming to 5. It is probably speeded up by her biting down on her index finger all day long.

"Where did my teeth go?"
Due to her small jaw, her teeth are crowded together and misaligned. I don't know how 3 big teeth are going to fit in that tiny space.

Losing teeth and having new ones break through the gums seem to be causing increased salivation for Vera. She chokes more often on her saliva. We hope this is a temporary issue.

Meanwhile, school's out. And we have Physiotherapy "homework" to do with Vera. Mummy better not get lazy or forget about that!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Vera coming to 5! Her upper teeth are very neat.
Before my daughter past away,there was a tiny top of her tooth came out of the edge of her gums. I've always curious, what would it look like? I will never see...

Anonymous said...

Laura left the message just now