07 October 2011

Stackable Stools


Face rash has cleared. Mucus is almost gone. Vera's getting back to her sit-stand routine.

These stools from IKEA are just great. Its stackability allows for height change as Vera grows. I tried two, and she wasn't too happy. Three and she's sitting relaxed and happy to pull up to standing.

This is what they use for the kids in class too. So we practice every day at home. Getting her used to having no arm rests.

It would be a milestone to have her sit and balance on a stool without any backing for the length of Circle Time. I know she can do it.

3 comments:

Kiley said...

Look at her. Such a big girl. Amazing how quickly she is changing. Everyday I miss my Anabelle, but when I get to see Vera doing all the wonderful things and growing up it warms my heart. Thank you for sharing your little one with us.

Anonymous said...

I know she can do it too May, Vera is an inspiration to us all.

Anonymous said...

I like :) 加油 Vera!

Serene