01 June 2011

Lazy

I'm sorry I've been lazy with the blogging.

I figured that whenever I post that Vera is doing well, our lives "get interesting" again. So I thought I'd lie low and enjoy the peace for a while. It's June, and for the first time in 2011, we're back to "walking" mode. We'd been "running" for 6 months.

Because of that, every day Vera wakes up well fills me with such joy. It is enough just for her to BE well! She doesn't need to do anything more, really.

The little girl thinks otherwise.

She is intent on crunching her stomach muscles to get her back off the backrest as shown.


She's a determined little one.

Thanks for checking in on us. More to share soon.

P.S. The good news is that she's recovered from the mucus such that Dr D says she doesn't have to be put on Glycopyrrolate. We are so thankful.

1 comments:

no man's land said...

glad to see an update on vera. happy to know that she is doing well. =)