10 April 2010

Confinement Daddy

Most Asian women engage a confinement nanny during their baby's 1st month.

I've got a confinement daddy instead.

Ian has taken leave to do the honours. Changing diapers, bathing baby Daen, bottle-feeding and burping him in the wee hours of the morning.

During the first few days when I was having difficulty walking, he was literally at my beck and call - can you get this, get that, do this, do that.

He's able to spend much more time with Vera as well, just like back in the days when he was a Stay-Home Dad.

It's nice to have him step in during this time when I'm totally out-of-action. I guess that's what team mates are for.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

You are so lucky to have each other. Like you said a great team. With two beautiful young players following their leaders. Hoping you are back to yourself soon.

Annie said...

Three cheers for Ian. He goes down as one of my favourite dads....and I have never met him and he lives half a world away!!!

My husband is pretty special too.

Hope you are feeling better May.