14 April 2011

Sick Again

Even before her secretions have a chance to fully go away, they're back in full force again. Yet another bout of infection is upon her.

I feel defeated. Ready to give up.

I was so looking forward to a suctioning break (I have been suctioning since February.)

There goes my plans to (finally) start some work, or take up a course. Maybe those have to be shelved for good.

We're on standby for fever now. I feel like a boxer, knocked down before I can stand up again.

This Trisomy journey is so so trying.

5 comments:

Aunt Jacq said...

Praying for strength during this very draining time and God's grace.

Cathy said...

Yes, we adore our girls but sometimes this Trisomy thing just stinks! Praying that the fevers can be averted and the suctioning gets better.

Serene Ho said...

Stay strong. Will keep Vera in prayer.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there May, you are my inspiration! I have everything crossed for Vera's speedy recovery, sweet girl!
Cara, mum to Vivi Rose

daphne said...

Hang in there..stay strong.